The Payment Hopper is a fantastic program for clients who have a home to sell, don’t want to apply for a bridge loan, but still want to apply the proceeds they receive from the eventual sale of their current home to their new mortgage and reduce the payment… WITHOUT REFINANCING!
This unique service is almost impossible to find with other lenders and we make the process quick and simple.
1. Apply desired payment amount to new mortgage from the sales proceeds of existing home to reduce new loan balance
2. Pay a service fee of $250.00
3. If PMI is currently on loan, Dart Bank will apply for removal
4. Sign modification documents
5. Loan is re-amortized based on current balance and payment is reduced
Just one more piece of exceptional service presented by Michigan’s #1 Community Bank. Please call if you have questions.
*Loan program subject to change without notice. Borrower qualifications must be met in order to be approved for loan program.
Exceptions may apply
Jon Mykala Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 728191 734-433-0922 email@example.com